The contract for adult carer services in Gloucestershire transferred from Carers Gloucestershire to PeoplePlus on April 1.
The new Gloucestershire Carers Hub provides:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Carers assessments and support planning
- Carers Emergency Scheme
- Carers breaks
- Carers wellbeing payments
- Hospital liaison
- Carers’ voice
- Positive Caring education and training
- Emotional and wellbeing support
- Peer support and support groups
What does this mean for carers?
We have developed Frequently Asked Questions in partnership with PeoplePlus, Gloucestershire County Council and Guideposts which you can read here.
Our former Carers Line number 0300 111 9000 has transferred to the new Gloucestershire Carers Hub or you can email email@example.com for support.
You can still visit our Advice and Guidance pages for useful information for carers.